This year FashionHub “Fashion Meets Technology” has been scheduled during NYFW — Thu, September 6, 2018, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM EST and will showcase beyond the runaway. FashionHub comprises fashion show by 4 designers, speakers panel, digital presentations and a tabletop expo by leading innovators. The event will be attended by 300+ peer.
It is an event and opportunity to connect with creative, expert and forward-thinking fashion tech community, i.e. The event features excellent fashion experts who will enumerate application of VR/AR, smart textile, IoT, fashion software, effective e-commerce, Artificial Intelligence, sustainability, 3D Printing and the future of fashion.
- 5 PM Doors open
- 5- 6 PM Networking Break
- 6 - 6:45 PM Speakers Panel "Fashiontech and Sustainability"
- 6:45 - 7 PM Networking Break
- 7 - 8:00 PM Speakers Panel "Can Retailtech Save The Retailers?"
- 8:00 - 8:30 PM Networking Break
- 8:30 - 9:30 PMLightning Talks & Fashion Show
Panel Topics moderated by Charles Beckwith.
- Fashion Tech and Sustainability
Panel discussion on the implications of technologies such as virtual reality-based patternmaking, big data, the blockchain, small lot production, and manufacturing on demand for social, ecological, and economic sustainability in the fashion industry.
- Can Retailtech Save The Retailers?
Panel discussion on the impact of technologies such as big data and artificial intelligence in stabilizing the disruptions currently pushing long-standing retailers out of business.
- Julia Daviy. She is on a mission to transform the fashion industry, her groundbreaking 3D printed fashion designs make the impossible possible: wearable technology that is sustainable, cruelty-free and catwalk ready.
- E Ink. the world's leading innovator of electronic ink technology. E Ink worked with the Boston-based design firm Bergmeyer to create a series of costumes inspired by the ritual of bullfighting. Demonstrating the flexibility of the material with lace-like, laser-cut patterns, the lightweight “digital fabric” can be programmed to change colors and patterns, resulting in a surreal effect.
- Alpha Roman represents the perfect collision of cutting-edge health science tech and fitness apparel. Built on a philosophy to inspire and uplift anyone wearing its products, the company is paving the way in both IOT wearable tech and fitness clothing industries: They incorporate the latest in design and performance principles coupled with bleeding edge nanotech, luminance, irradiance, and connected device integration in every one of its products.
- EFI Optitex is the world’s leading provider of integrated 2D/3D software solutions that enable customers to quickly create true-to-life 3D digital garments. Tap into the power of 3D to revolutionize the way you develop, produce and market fashion.
- Pratt BF+DA
- Elucid Magazine
- MouthMedia Network
- Tech+ Expo
- Eco Cult